Sunday 19 September 2021

Strumble Diary 19/09/2021

 With a WNW wind blowing over the point and a strong tide running it made for some very lumpy and confused seas this morning. I could see twenty or so Gannets about 300Mtrs out but could not see any porpoise under them but knew full well they must be there. The light was excellent and all I needed was for some to come in closer. Thankfully in time they did but even in close it was almost imposible to follow them. There was a lot of dash and splash as they darted this way and that chasing fish and in the early part of the session that is all I was getting. As the tide race eased the sea state dropped a little and made things a good bit easier and I was delighted to get some decent shots in the bag. All in all another great session and I came away very happy with my mornings efforts.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.