Saturday 15 May 2021

Did Someone Say SHARK!!!

 I'd done an early session at Strumble this morning and drew a blank after two and a half hours of the rising tide.The tide race had formed nicely but not strong today and I hadn't seen a single fin so I decided to go home and work on a few old photos. I'd been at it for an hour or so when my phone buzzed with a message on the Whats App group page. It was Brad announcing the presence of a Basking Shark in the bay. Well it was drop tools and run, well a fast walk maybe. I met Brad by the Ocean Lab and I headed off along the breakwater. I stepped it out and thankfully it turned and came back in toward the beach so I was able to rattle off a good few shots and a short video clip before it headed out and away. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.