Saturday 13 July 2024

Bay Bottlenose.13/07/2024

 A trip up to Harbour Village to see if there were any bottles about this afternoon paid dividends as there were two off the outer breakwater. A quick dash down the hill and I was soon out there with them. They were foraging about being tracked by a chap in a sail boat. As he went out toward Dinas Hd they went with him. They did return about 15 minutes later though. After a short while they headed accross the bay and I never saw them again. As I waited another pair came in from the NW. They were distant but I got a few pics of them together before they parted with one coming well into the inner harbour and the other seemingly moving back out. The one that came in circled around toward Lower Town and I lost sight of it near the fort and didn't see it again. Where do they go? It's like they just disappear.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.