Tuesday 2 June 2009

Brief encounter...

The mornings are too good to waste abed so I was out early on the Fishguard breakwater.

Fishermen Tich and Gethin were up before me and already rounding Pen Anglasas I arrived.
The sea was flat calm and no sign of any bird activity so I made my way down to the harbour mouth.

As the drone of Tich's engines faded the full magnificence of the morning was highlighted as a brace of Dolphins became apparent making their way in, with a single Gannet overhead.

Probably the same mother and calf duo from last week they came within 200meteres of the shore foraged and frolocked for a short while before making their way out towards Pen Anglas.
A superb reward for getting up early! allthingsgood, cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.