Monday 8 December 2014

Better late than never! some great video shot by Mark Hipkin from (rather well named) Common Cliff on the Gower!

Mark tried to get this to us earlier but our web page messed up....sorry Mark click on the link for Marks footage!


My initial attempt was some narrative to go along with the amazing sighting that Emma-Louise Cole and I experienced from Common Cliff, Gower, last Thursday. We had 27+ Common Dolphins and I took video of them with my iPhone through the scope. The video is on youtube and I attach the link but I’m afraid I won’t have time to make the sighting any more personal by recollecting the narrative.

If it’s of use to you then please feel free to use it.Keep up the good work with the blog, I enjoy your enthusiasm very much indeed. It continues to be my pleasure to have a link from the GRC Forum Blog (here in Glamorgan) to your very interesting local blog, which has been place permanently in our sidebar for well over 12 months.

Best wishes and best of luck.

Mark Hipkin