Thursday 22 March 2018

Strumble Diary 22/03/2018

A little late getting to Strumble today and as I left the village I met Holly, Alexandra and Marion returning from a fin survey. They enjoyed a busy session with many porps within the tide race close in. Hopeful of getting some action then I made my way out. The tide race was just starting to ease as I arrived and the grey overcast conditions didn't raise my spirits either. Thankfully there were still a number of porps off the lookout and so I set too with the trusty old Canon capturing what I could before they moved off. The tide race and the action died away within the hour but by that time I had a good number of images on the card and so it was off home to process and post. With a bit of luck the weather will be better tomorrow and the porps will show in good numbers again.