Sunday 15 July 2018

Bottle Delight

A quiet afternoon I thought, light lunch, watch the match then visit my mum for dinner. Then the phone rang and most of that went out of the window as it was a call to arms (well camera) as there were dolphins close in on the breakwater. Cliff and Josh one of our new interns were there and pointed out the bottlenose as I readied the kit. Seconds later I was shooting away as they darted and played out in front of us. Josh was watching in wonder as it was his first dolphin encounter and couldn't hide his delight as they put on quite a show. I'll not say much more but rather let the images tell the story as the seven or so animals fed, played and just enjoyed leaping around with gay abandon. Look out for the one with the very large fish and I hope you enjoy the sequenced image of a full breach captured in 1.5 seconds and combined in editing software.  ENJOY!!