Monday 16 March 2020

I've Been Busy Boy

Howdy folks,

Some of you may have been wondering why the posts of porps at Strumble have dried up over the past few weeks. Truth is there is more to do at Sea Trust than porp watching. True, it's very important but there's always jobs that need doing to keep things looking good and running smoothly. The running smoothly bit is well covered by Cliff, Anna, Holly and the team so I lend my skills to the looking good side of things. Two weeks or so ago we started on a list of jobs that needed doing before the biggest task which was a re-decoration of the aquarium. I'm glad to say that with Bradley's help that task from my point is now complete. There are several tasks such as tank cleaning to be done over the next week or so but it looks like we are on target for re-opening.  Below are a few pics of our now very attracvtive aquarium with Sharkey taking centre spot ready to thrill the Easter visitors.