Thursday 20 August 2020

Strumble Diary 20/08/2020

 The west wind was blowing and the porps were a'movin. Another great day at Strumble today with my favourite conditions bringing a smile to my face as first distant porpoise and later closer groups entertained us as they foraged in the tide race. At first I was suffering porp blindness as when I was struggling to see any, Holly a couple of metres away was shooting away quite happily with Mair spotting for her. 

Thankfully later in the session more came closer in and even my older eyes couldn't miss seeing them. The action was all around us with porpoise through a wide stretch of the tiderace and the highlight of the session was a mother with calf coming close in front of the lookout. Holly, Mair, myself, brother Mike, Cliff, Fran and Adrian R in attendance.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.