Monday 22 July 2024

More Bottlenose at the Breakwater.

 A message from Holly sent me off to the breakwater looking for the dolphins. When I got out there two were busily foraging in the tide flow as it came out of the harbour. One then seemed to leave and I was left with one. Lloyd and Jemma arrived with a Sea Trust camera and the second dolphin returned shortly after. After watching them for a while and with a good few shots already I decided to leave for home. As I did I spotted a third bottlenose further along the outside of the breakwater and managed a few shots before I made my way off the breakwater. Lloyd reported later that a further five came in after I had gone and were very active off Crincoed point as well as the breakwater.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.