Tuesday 13 April 2021

Strumble diary 13/04/2021

 As I left home and headed for Strumble with noticably lighter winds and blue sky I had a happy feeling inside. A good day for surveying I thought as the anticipation built the closer I got. It was indeed a stunning day at Strumble with calm seas and excellent viz. I settled in and soon spotted distant but good numbers of porpoise for so early in the tide. The ebb flow was building and the tide race getting closer and closer. Cliff arrived and we were soon spotting porpoise in the now fast flowing tide race. I missed one quite violent mating attempt which was annoying but it all happens so quick that unless it's in the lens as it happens it's almost impossible to capture. After all died down I made my way home and set about processing the days images. A good haul with some marked returning animals as a bonus. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.