Tuesday 9 August 2016

Pembrokeshire Variety

They say variety is the spice of life and if that's the case I'm all spiced up today. A trip to Strumble although quiet porpwise did produce a wonderful view of a Kestrel some fourty feet away at the other end of the lookout from where I was standing. Although not head on as I'd have liked we can't be fussy when the opportunity strikes. On returning to Goodwick a quick trip to Harbour Village and I spotted three Bottlenose off the breakwater. Off I trotted and ten minutes later I was on the end of the breakwater watching Appache, Ringo and one other cruising around. Off to my right something caught my eye and there to my amazement was a Sunfish merrily flapping away and heading out of the bay. All in all a very satisfying morning.






Sunfish