Thursday 8 June 2017

Fishguard Bottles a bit confusing Continued

Thanks for the intro and kind words Cliff but don't sell yourself short. I too take many many images only to delete most and keep the dozen or so very best from that shoot. So here's my contribution from yesterday's excellnt hour or so watching these magnificent animals. I agree it was a confusing scene with all of them moving very randomly indeed making tracking almost impossible so I was having to rely on ambush style shots as they popped up here and there. One of the juveniles has three very small notches on the dorsal so I've enlarged that for all to see, and also it's good to note what the Gannets are feeding on as this also shows what the bottles were after too. As you can see it was Garfish and a sizable Sea Trout by the looks of it with smaller fare as well.