Saturday 15 July 2017

Bottles turn up for Laura!

So Rens is back home but Laura has been on holiday in the Brecon Beacons seeing another awe inspiring facet of our little country with her mum and little sister! But Laura wanted to show Mum and little Sis' some dolphins so came back to see us yesterday!
We went onto the breakwater and having scanned around the sea looked empty. I could see the smile on her face slipping but it seemed we were unlucky.
We were driving back off the breakwater when I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I stopped and we scanned again and then I saw fins! It took a while to get all the girls on to them but they were there and heading towards the harbour mouth. So, so did we!
It was not as spectacular as Ken's session during the afternoon but all the girls left with big smiles on their faces which is what dolphins do!