Sunday 11 February 2018

Strumble Diary 11/02/2018

Hi All,
A stiff WNW wind was whipping up the water at Strumble today along with a wind chill that I suspect would keep most people indoors. The porps however don't seem to mind the chill and were there doing their thing and trying their best to avoid my lens. The conditions out in the tide race were more like a washing machine on fast spin and it was hard to spot them let alone follow them as they moved through. I managed to get shots though but no where near the number I would normally. I was joined by Anthony for the latter and most productive part of the session and I think he struggled to get on them as much as myself. We left though pleased that there were porps there and at least we got something for our efforts in less than ideal conditions.