Monday 19 September 2022

Strumble 17/9 and Breakwater 19/9

 A double header post today. On saturday I had a very short session at Strumble. Several porpoise showing as the ebb tide built up but all single surfaces so sadly no pics. The highlight was a dozen or so Commons speeding through in all of four minutes with this trio being very obliging.




 Now to today the 19th. I try as much as I can to connect with the bottlenose at the breakwater but as stated in a previous post I've only managed one session with them this year and that was short. So having seen three there from a high vantage point overlooking the bay I was hopeful of something better today. Obeying the speed limits of course I made my way out there only to see the three pointing in the wrong direction as I arrived. Handbrake up and out like a shot, dive into the boot, retrieve camera and start shooting. Ten shots and three minutes later they were gone. Such is life I suppose, but at least they were there. Oh! And a nice grey as well foraging close in.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.