Monday 1 July 2024

Bottles Back Again 01/07/2024

 A visit to the breakwater today after a "msg" from Holly on the supporters WhatsApp group, where I saw four Bottlenose Dolphins for the briefest of time. I was trying to beat the ferry as I thought that might disturb them due to it's engine noise, but they seemed OK with it. I did see though that it was the same two as seen previously, one with the growth on it's face + partner and another pair with one of them having a very distinctive dorsal fin. I got a few shots off as they moved around and then a local fishing boat came in and passed quite close to them. I followed the boat with the lens in case they decided to bow ride, which they didn't. I looked back to where they had been but they were nowhere to be seen. I waited a further hour but they didn't show again and so I made my way off the breakwater and on to home. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.