Saturday 5 October 2024

Strumble Diary 05/10/2024

 I often start my blog entries describing what the weather was like when I arrived and today the sky was so stunning I thought I'd capture it and show you. We are so lucky in Pembs to have such wonderful skies especially during Autumn.


What else was happening? Well, again today there were excellent numbers of Common Dolphin around. Several pods scattered around the view in front of me busily feeding with Gannets in attendance. Mostly distant at first but some coming closer as time went on and the tide dropped away. Maddie called in for a chat before a costal walk and I'm glad she got to see a close pod of Commons off the point. As yesterday the porpoise were later coming in. Not as many as yesterday but giving closer views which is good for ID purposes. My session was from 08.45 until 13.30pm and as yesterday I came away smiling and happy at what I'd seen and captured.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.