Wednesday 26 January 2022

Strumble Diary 26/01/2022

 Another day, another session and I started as I finished yesterday. An earlier start though on a slightly brighter day. The Common Dolphin had beaten me and were already feeding in good numbers off the lookout (although distant) and off to the west as well. I was hoping that as the flood tide got underway that more may come in and be closer. A few did but not as many as yesterday but I still estimated a total of around 200 from west to east across my view. An hour or so later there seemed to be a mass movement toward the west and soon they had all but gone out of sight. This did however leave room for the porpoise to come in for their turn to feed. A few commons made a short appearance as they passed through later on but didn't stay to feed. As I left Cliff arrived so maybe he will have more to report on later.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.