Monday 27 December 2010

I just love surfy porp dudes!


Having had a bit of a poor result in my aspirations of a big event at Goodwick Parrog this morniung , I took advantage of the southerly winds to visit Strumble this afternoon. Once or twice I have referred to my "surfy porp dudes" on the blog but never really managed a descriptive pic' !
It happens in a South Westerly at Strumble on a dropping tide when large combers push in to the shore.
It took lots of blank shots to capture this rather sad record shot, but none the less I think it sort of gets us there.
You just have to imagine four metre surfs coming in and these little babies reveling in it!
I hope they are showing so well next week at our 5th annual New Years Day Porpoise watch at Strumble 2.30pm to 3.30 pm Saturday 1st of January 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.