Friday 24 September 2021

Strumble Diary 24/09/2021

 As I approached the point today I realised that I would be sharing the location with a rather large fury friend. A bull grey had taken residence on the rocks below me some 50 Mtrs away. Blissfully sleeping away he was totally unaware of my presence only moving once or twice the whole time I was there to get a bit more comfortable. The tide was running strong again today and after yesterday's blank session I was wondering what today would bring. The Porpoise did turn up but quite late in the tide and while waiting a few female greys came by close in. Both could sense/smell the big male and seemed quite nervous with one cranking it's neck to try and see him. A beautiful warm afternoon was completed with another three porpoise darting around in the deminishing tide race and were still there as I headed up the cliff back to the car.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.