Sunday 28 May 2023

Report From Stevo

 

Stephen Lucas

Sat, 27 May, 20:56 (18 hours ago)
to me
Saturday 27th May 2023

Mum, Dad, and I went out to Stumble Head today at 4:15- 5pm.
And we saw quite a large pod of Harbour Porpoises about 10-12 or more feeding with the gannets.
There wasn’t much of the tide.
The sea conditions was felt calm awesome seawatching it was a. Perfect Day.

If anything is about in the Irish Sea on the crossing to Fishguard to Rosslare on the Stena Europe I will be on deck with my friend Joel I will report it onto Sea Trust

P:S Stevo and Joel is going to Ireland tomorrow to connect if the Fin Whales are out there we will check it out never know


Allthingsgood

Power to the People


From
Stevo, Mum and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.